Tinkerbell with Attitude
Have you ever had one of those days, when nothing seems to be right? When you felt alone and burned out?
I have had a weekend like that! It started in tears and I didn't even know why. So it was up to me to do something for me. Instead of taking the car and running of I decided to use the negative energy I felt to be creative.
In the morning I went outside, it was in the 50's took my cappucino (the real thing) grabbed my bible and sat outside on my swing. Did I ever had a conversation? Oh yes! I talked to God, my brother, my grandmother. I know that God is the only one that hears me, and that my grandma and my brother are gone, but it felt good just to say things I felt out loud!
I soaked the sun it, even though it was cold.
In the afternoon I took a break, taking a nap again outside covered under a blanket but soaking the sunrays.
I won't let those feelings get the best of me. Knowing that being homesick is normal, also that it is normal to feel alone when you spouse is deployed, I took charge.
Guess what I am proud of myself!!
Don't take love for granted!
Good for you!! Etsy is having a $5.00 gift sale on November 30th go to my blog for details. Thanks
ReplyDelete