Finally Amelies Quilt is done
Hello World,
here finally is the end result I hope you enjoy. As for me I hope you enjoy the pictures
The front are blocks with garden fairies.
The back are clouds with cloud number nine which holds all the angels.
It has been a lot of fun to make this quilt and I surely hope my niece will like it just as much.
Until next time and merry christmas to all of you.
here finally is the end result I hope you enjoy. As for me I hope you enjoy the pictures
The front are blocks with garden fairies.
The back are clouds with cloud number nine which holds all the angels.
It has been a lot of fun to make this quilt and I surely hope my niece will like it just as much.
Until next time and merry christmas to all of you.
Telling all bloggers I am having a huge giveaway on my blog this month and will add something new everyday. go check it out.
ReplyDelete