Teeth, Dentist and Pain go hand in hand
When my teeth started hurting I knew it was time, but the thought of
1) spending a fortune and
2) walking out of there in pain...well was not very appealing to me.
I promised myself I would be the bigger person and not hyperventilate. Just to let you know I was wrong!
So I sat in the chair, looked at the dentist and said: Put me out of my misery!
But he didn't instead of making my life OK he took this huge needle and pushed it into my mouth. Hello Mr. Dentist don't you know, needle and I aren't friends.
All in all I think I had about 15 shots, slowly but sure most of my face went numb and for four hours I endured....misery.
So guess what I have to go back to get more done...did I say" I DON'T like pain???
By the way did I mention: Getting older and falling apart really sucks!!
Comments
Post a Comment