Beauty comes from within
While I sit here in the sun while drinking my iced latte my thoughts go to my dear friend cindy. She was suppose to have a routine operation. Now she is in the ICU. While I send her all the energy and love I can, I remember when we first met.
We were stationed in germany and I ordered fabric from ebay. She was the seller. That was 6 years ago or has it been 7. I don't remember.
We have shared so much with each other. Stories about stupid teenager. Husbands that droves nuts and menopause symptoms that make no sense.
At the end I have to say thank you for being the friend you have been.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for talkin your time to be my friend.
With this said...keep on fighting woman.
Comments
Post a Comment