Longarm Quilter
So I have gotten the christmas present of my dream and I am scared to use it.
Does anyone have an idea how to get rid of anxiety and to make me start using my longarm? Maybe this weekend I have time to actually do it....
Im not even trying to tell my husband that I would like to have an embroidery machine also...he always as the tendency to get what I want!!! Not bad right? Got to love this guy, he is the best!!!
Well I am off to the barn to finish at least one rag quilt today ...if not even two...
Have a wonderful friday...
Does anyone have an idea how to get rid of anxiety and to make me start using my longarm? Maybe this weekend I have time to actually do it....
Im not even trying to tell my husband that I would like to have an embroidery machine also...he always as the tendency to get what I want!!! Not bad right? Got to love this guy, he is the best!!!
Well I am off to the barn to finish at least one rag quilt today ...if not even two...
Have a wonderful friday...
Comments
Post a Comment