It's been a while....life's challenges

We all face challenges I know that. But lately it seemed that most of them where for us. It is already bad enough that my husband was battling PTSD, but when diagnosed with a tumor that was pushing into his brain, I had enough. On top of that the VA telling me it is most likely benign and we will just wait and see if it grows made me very angry. A veteran that has dealt with danger all of his adult life, suddenly has severe headaches and seizures? And you are telling him, oh the lesion is benign....well why does he have this symptomatic. It took a bitching wife, a letter to the head of patient advocacy, with the threat of the next letter going to the IG, a provider change to finally have the lesion/tumor removed (by the way the civilian doc stated it should have been done 6 months ago). And he is now healing, part of the skull was removed.

I do not want to complain, I just want my husband to feel well again.

Have been able to finish a couple of quilts and please be my guest and look them up on my facebook page, link is below. Enjoy them:














 
 
 
 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Auroras-Quilting-Corner/157835944238058?ref_type=bookmark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss