Happiness comes from within
Happiness comes from within...
Christmas time....happy time?
Christmas eve.....parts of the world will exchange gifts today.
Many will do it tomorrow...others will do it on the 6th of January, but how many will not exchange anything?
Many of us don't celebrate Christmas because their believes are different....
I am asking myself:
How many people will not have enough to eat today?
How many of us, human beings, will duck for cover, will flee just to get away from violence?
How many of us will be lonely and forgotten?
As I sit here and look back on this year, I am able to count my blessings.
Having people in my life that care about me is my upmost treasure.
I am loved. I am wanted. I matter.
Then I look at my family....they are loved, wanted and they matter.
If I could take all their problems away I would...just because.
Did we hit major bricks this year...regarding health, finances and others....yes....but looking at the big picture...they seem meaningless.
We have no violence surrounding us,
we have enough to eat,
we have a roof over our heads,
we have heat.
We have people in our lives that love us
So, we don't have to run out and get the biggest and most expensive presents for our loved ones. They will not love us more, because we bought "the gift" this year.
Let's spend time with each other, enjoy each other's company, love one another.
Happiness comes from within....
Christmas time....happy time?
Christmas eve.....parts of the world will exchange gifts today.
Many will do it tomorrow...others will do it on the 6th of January, but how many will not exchange anything?
Many of us don't celebrate Christmas because their believes are different....
I am asking myself:
How many people will not have enough to eat today?
How many of us, human beings, will duck for cover, will flee just to get away from violence?
How many of us will be lonely and forgotten?
As I sit here and look back on this year, I am able to count my blessings.
Having people in my life that care about me is my upmost treasure.
I am loved. I am wanted. I matter.
Then I look at my family....they are loved, wanted and they matter.
If I could take all their problems away I would...just because.
Did we hit major bricks this year...regarding health, finances and others....yes....but looking at the big picture...they seem meaningless.
We have no violence surrounding us,
we have enough to eat,
we have a roof over our heads,
we have heat.
We have people in our lives that love us
So, we don't have to run out and get the biggest and most expensive presents for our loved ones. They will not love us more, because we bought "the gift" this year.
Let's spend time with each other, enjoy each other's company, love one another.
Happiness comes from within....

Comments
Post a Comment