Popular posts from this blog
Different mug mats or cup coasters
Life after loss
Dear gentle reader, this would be how Penelope would start her writing. Am I better? Grief does not get easier, you just learn to hide it better. I miss my son more and more. I miss his smile, his golden heart, I miss him messing with me, I miss his hugs, I miss how fiercely he love his family. Then I look at his nephews and have to admit, my boy is coming through! This is not the reason why I am writing again though. For 2.5 years I basically did not touch my sewing machine. Right now it is standing in front of me and yes I used it to make a Christmas book for my grandboys! Picture will follow. I am just glad I started again, it is still not an easy task! I am glad I made it, I am still trying to figure out if I am still in love with it. Be patient be kind.









Comments
Post a Comment