Journey to health
Do you ever read or hear something and it finally clicks with you? It did for me with this article.
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cancer/half-u-s-cancer-deaths-due-bad-habits-study-finds-n577126?cid=sm_tw&hootPostID=92bbb37294c7469bb7c0b35b3af100d4
Our bad habits effect our life and it is in our hand if we chose to do something about it. I am done letting those habits control my life. I am in control.
I started with these. Since I started I have more energy; I am bridging the gap between the fruits + vegetables I should eat and the fruits and vegetables I really eat. Since starting I have stopped eating processed food, increase my water supply, sleep 7 to 8 hours a night and now I am working on my weight. I am looking forward to this journey of health. Do you want to be part of the journey?
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cancer/half-u-s-cancer-deaths-due-bad-habits-study-finds-n577126?cid=sm_tw&hootPostID=92bbb37294c7469bb7c0b35b3af100d4
Our bad habits effect our life and it is in our hand if we chose to do something about it. I am done letting those habits control my life. I am in control.
I started with these. Since I started I have more energy; I am bridging the gap between the fruits + vegetables I should eat and the fruits and vegetables I really eat. Since starting I have stopped eating processed food, increase my water supply, sleep 7 to 8 hours a night and now I am working on my weight. I am looking forward to this journey of health. Do you want to be part of the journey?

Comments
Post a Comment