On my search for a healthier me
When you are looking at your middle aged you and you are realizing that you aren't well, what do you do?
At the end of my rope with my health, I was close to a mental break down.
Diagnosed with several different illnesses that in the long run would shorten my life, on top of fibromyalgia and immune diseases.
Due to being a caregiver for 2 people chronic stress was/is my daily companion.
In the midst of all of this I turned to a friend, who had told me about raw fruit and vegetable capsules she had been taken, and they had changed her life. After reading the research studies on it, I decided to give it a try.
Soon after starting the capsules, I noticed more energy. Energy with fibro normally doesn't exists.
Six months into it, my doctor drew blood. Calling me back asking if I had changed my diet since my blood counts dramatically had improved, I told him no.
One year later: My widespread fibromyalgia pain was mostly gone. I still have some bad days, but those I can deal with. On top of that my immune system has started working again!
So what did I learn? Whole food nutrition is a must for our body.
Does this mean that whole food fruits and vegetables will produce the same thing for you or your family member? I don't know.
On top of whole food nutrition, drink lots of water, eliminate processed foods and sugars and get enough sleep.
Our family needed a revolution in our health, and Juice Plus+ became a catalyst to "taking healthy back". That one simple change has made life easier!
At the end of my rope with my health, I was close to a mental break down.
Diagnosed with several different illnesses that in the long run would shorten my life, on top of fibromyalgia and immune diseases.
Due to being a caregiver for 2 people chronic stress was/is my daily companion.
In the midst of all of this I turned to a friend, who had told me about raw fruit and vegetable capsules she had been taken, and they had changed her life. After reading the research studies on it, I decided to give it a try.
Soon after starting the capsules, I noticed more energy. Energy with fibro normally doesn't exists.
Six months into it, my doctor drew blood. Calling me back asking if I had changed my diet since my blood counts dramatically had improved, I told him no.
One year later: My widespread fibromyalgia pain was mostly gone. I still have some bad days, but those I can deal with. On top of that my immune system has started working again!
So what did I learn? Whole food nutrition is a must for our body.
Does this mean that whole food fruits and vegetables will produce the same thing for you or your family member? I don't know.
On top of whole food nutrition, drink lots of water, eliminate processed foods and sugars and get enough sleep.
Our family needed a revolution in our health, and Juice Plus+ became a catalyst to "taking healthy back". That one simple change has made life easier!
Comments
Post a Comment