Life changed
My dear Reader,
Maybe you are asking yourself, why did this quilter suddenly stop blogging. Answer to this question is:
I lost my youngest son last year due to a fault insulin pump. The pump injected him an overdose of insulin while he was asleep. He died in his sleep, didn't have a chance of survival. Am I upset that the FDA approved and insulin pump, that does not have a safety in it? YES. Every IV pump has a safety, which a human has to overwrite to get more medicine into a patient.
So, as I navigated through the last year, trying to learn to live with this tremendous loss, I had no desire to be creative or anything. It was about surviving one day at the time without giving up.
I am now starting with small things again, like crocheting. My quilting room used to be the place were my son and I had lots of deep conversations. I am not ready to face that room yet. Please try to understand, as I move on inthis journey!
.
Comments
Post a Comment