Heavenly Bliss


Oh boy everybody, I have been in heavenly bliss. My husband came home on R&R, which means Rest & Recreation! Well we just had one problem, I didnt know he was coming home!!

He surprised me, everybody new, neighbors, boss and everybody!

Us we didn't!!!

But that made it even more special! He took us fishing and to Canada, we are doing things around the house together and we sit and talk...


It is scary to think that he will leave soon again, but good thing is...6 more months and then this deployment will be over!!

But I guess that is life...and we have to make the best of it....life is grant until the next time!!!!

Comments

  1. Oh...I am so happy for you! What a beautiful surprise & gift he gave you and the family! Enjoy to the max! and thanks for sharing that news with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss