Sad Day
Today was a sad day, I didn't make it to church because I was in the ER with my oldest most of the night. We didn't know if his wrist was broken, but it wasn't thank goodness.
But then waking up I knew that today was the day when I had to say good bye to my dear husband all over again, it was heart breaking for me. I love him dearly, and to see him go in his uniform made me realize that I don't like this fighting!
I read the book the Shack, good dialogues between God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and Mackenzie...so when I was standing at the airport I suddenly had this peace inside. He is in God's hand, why do I worry? Didn't God say he is love...would he ever leave him alone, NO, so with that feeling I drove home. Talking to god on the way, telling him/her/it thank you for the fact that I am in his hand just like my husband and that it will be good...he is quiet fond of us...
Now I know why I couldn't put the book down, God wanted me to read it before I had to say good bye....
So until next time world....be safe
But then waking up I knew that today was the day when I had to say good bye to my dear husband all over again, it was heart breaking for me. I love him dearly, and to see him go in his uniform made me realize that I don't like this fighting!
I read the book the Shack, good dialogues between God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and Mackenzie...so when I was standing at the airport I suddenly had this peace inside. He is in God's hand, why do I worry? Didn't God say he is love...would he ever leave him alone, NO, so with that feeling I drove home. Talking to god on the way, telling him/her/it thank you for the fact that I am in his hand just like my husband and that it will be good...he is quiet fond of us...
Now I know why I couldn't put the book down, God wanted me to read it before I had to say good bye....
So until next time world....be safe
My Dear blogger friend I will be praying for you and your husband. Please tell him THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR LIVES!!! Now back to quilting. I will get more aquainted with you and your blog as we go along. Thanks for visiting mine. I will tell you that quilting has saved my life a couple of times, ok??
ReplyDeleteSay there you need to find some fun ok?? I did like your quilt and Henry is so cute. I am glad he has a good home. get to quilting lady it saved my life many times. Come see the quilt I have on my blog right now.
ReplyDelete