Amelie's Quilt Top
Good morning world,
I have done it, first big big quilt top done. My niece Amelie, asked for one. I have looked for her fabric for 1 1/2 years, then I started.
But it has been a rough road, I suddenly had to finish my degree at work, which meant studdying and paperwork, so Amelie's Quilt Top was put on hold.
But finally I got it done and I am soooo happy and to prove that the dog loves it too I will also put THE PIC ON HERE
I have done it, first big big quilt top done. My niece Amelie, asked for one. I have looked for her fabric for 1 1/2 years, then I started.
But it has been a rough road, I suddenly had to finish my degree at work, which meant studdying and paperwork, so Amelie's Quilt Top was put on hold.
But finally I got it done and I am soooo happy and to prove that the dog loves it too I will also put THE PIC ON HERE
Say there it is all done and aren't you proud. You picked a difficult way to put the blocks together and you did a good job.
ReplyDeleteI am having a giveaway go check it out.