Baby Booties

Good morning world,





at least my spirits are rising, my lungs are still under the weather. I have to be on the Nebulizer way too often but I am at home and I can rest when I need too. My night was over at 4.30 this morning, my lungs wanted more oxygen. But I have to see the bright side on this one, I got up and I was able to spend some one on one time with Henry, who thought he needed to suck on my Tshirt. It was a prescious moment! Let's see when he puts the next mouse infront of my door steps.





Right after 10 am the school called and I had to pick up my diabetic one...he has been sleeping ever since right next to me. Fifteen or not...when he is sick he want's to be close to his mother. God bless the child or should I say young man?






While I was down and out I decided to finish a pair of baby booties






I bet you would like to see. Well world here they are and with that until next time!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss