Life after the seizure
We had family therapy today! My dear son doesn't understand why I won't let him go anywhere this weekend!!
If I could trust him it wouldn't be a big deal, but I am scared that he will go somewhere and have another seizure. I don't want to burry him, he thinks I am mean...so tear drops on my side.
It just seems that I am burned out, It seems like this family really doesn't understand
why and who I am and how much I care or do they and I just have no idea?
which means he just doesn't get it that swimming in
shark infested water (Diabetes) might be hazardous
to his health.
I am asking myself what will come next
It isn't always easy
Does anyone know what I am doing
Where in all of this is there time for me
This is me...trying to juggle home, kids, dogs, cats, turtles, cars, work, building a buisness up and college?
You think I might be a bit burned out???



Comments
Post a Comment