Life is not always peachy...it might be banana...y
Over the last year things have changed for me. I have become my husbands caretaker...
have to remind him of appointments,
drive him there,
make sure I write lists and reminders for him during the day..
put up reminders on the stove, in the bathroom, constantly text and have people checking on him.....
while I got to work full time and work a second job...
my house...well let me say my house...does not look the way I would like it to look anymore...and the few hours that I have on weekends....well I am babying my knee...which needs an operation.
So over the holidays, I got a phone call. Someone is clearly worried about me...what are you doing for yourself? Are you seeing friends? Are you having outside contacts?
Nope. nope ...nope...
What are you going to do about it?
I am scared that something happens to him while I am gone...and over my fear and guilt I have become very lonely...so yes this person has more then one good reason to worry about me.
Well, my attention is to go out and open myself up to others again...knowing that I might come one to a PTSD episode again...in which we will have everybody in this town in our house...my attention is to do things that do me good...since I am starting to feel every lonely....
Wish me luck....
have to remind him of appointments,
drive him there,
make sure I write lists and reminders for him during the day..
put up reminders on the stove, in the bathroom, constantly text and have people checking on him.....
while I got to work full time and work a second job...
my house...well let me say my house...does not look the way I would like it to look anymore...and the few hours that I have on weekends....well I am babying my knee...which needs an operation.
So over the holidays, I got a phone call. Someone is clearly worried about me...what are you doing for yourself? Are you seeing friends? Are you having outside contacts?
Nope. nope ...nope...
What are you going to do about it?
I am scared that something happens to him while I am gone...and over my fear and guilt I have become very lonely...so yes this person has more then one good reason to worry about me.
Well, my attention is to go out and open myself up to others again...knowing that I might come one to a PTSD episode again...in which we will have everybody in this town in our house...my attention is to do things that do me good...since I am starting to feel every lonely....
Wish me luck....
Comments
Post a Comment