Mall after Christmas

Amazing...sitting in the mall...after Christmas.
Are they getting something for free?
They hustle just as mad as before Christmas...
I watch a young couple counting money on the table next to me...food court...while the young man takes a picture of his brand-new sneakers from addidas.
post that on instagram...while I listen to the drummer boy.
Three tables down...selfies...while the cleaning crew desperately try's to keep up with the never ending disaster of dirty tables..
So I look up...really...woman do you have to wear sleeper pants in the mall? Am I the only person that is annoyed by it...must have made a face...she looked at me 
As I look down the isle of restaurants...I ask myself how many calories...each restaurant serves their customers today...
Not that it matters to anyone...
Young men sit down 2 tables over...they are soldiers...the look so young...or am I getting old? Their haircuts gave them away......want to observe more...will be back...but they don't talk to each other they just sit on their phones and play games ...weird world I am living in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss