Helloween and other treats
With Helloween approaching I am in overload! First for me that means midterm (I wrote an 8 page paper yesterday - not done yet) and then our boys are doing a haunted trail. Personally I think it is a great idea, there are 17 teenager involved and this little village has so nothing for teenager - other then getting in trouble not much to do here.
So here I am in my spare time (yeah like I have any of that right) putting dummies together, making ghost, asking for supplies on craigslist....I wish I would have more cheesecloth but I don't.
One of the scences is a butcher shop - so the dummie is made out of old clothes and we will put a pumpkin in the middle so the butcher can rip some of the inside out.
They will have an insane asylum - you think those walls will be padded?
I still think a ghost that will come down on them would be great
Well so many ideas - just not enough time. I hope this village will like what the teenager are putting out there.
Furthermore, did I mention I am binding a quilt for the first time by hand - just say it - I do have enough to do....but with that
work is calling my name - so let's get into the car - on this columbus day and drive off into the sunrise
So here I am in my spare time (yeah like I have any of that right) putting dummies together, making ghost, asking for supplies on craigslist....I wish I would have more cheesecloth but I don't.
One of the scences is a butcher shop - so the dummie is made out of old clothes and we will put a pumpkin in the middle so the butcher can rip some of the inside out.
They will have an insane asylum - you think those walls will be padded?
I still think a ghost that will come down on them would be great
Well so many ideas - just not enough time. I hope this village will like what the teenager are putting out there.
Furthermore, did I mention I am binding a quilt for the first time by hand - just say it - I do have enough to do....but with that
work is calling my name - so let's get into the car - on this columbus day and drive off into the sunrise
Comments
Post a Comment