Pumpkin pie, fabric, History and Biology fit together how?
So I sat...and sat...typed away thinking to myself. History in the USA...interesting. Bush senior and Clinton ..definitaly a challenge...Honors Program...really what did you get yourself into.
After 8 hours of being glued to the computer, while checking emails in between and making sure facebook was still there I had 8 pages done!
So, I got up...realized that my butt was hurting...and yes getting old sucks...( as I am writing this right now my feet are falling asleep and they are freezing) I decided to slow cook my first pumpkin.
When you have a family like I do...they like pie and anything that goes with FOOOOOOD.
While the smell of orange peel mixed with cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, allspice, vanilla was moving through the house, I started on the dummies that my teenage son needs for his beautiful haunted trail.
Since one of the dummies will be used in a butcher scene we had to stick a pumpkin into it - like my teenagers would say - guts and gore mom!!
Did I at any time mention that I work too? My hobby on the other hand is my quilting - that right now since we have midterm...doesn't exist...but at least maybe this weekend I will be able to get one thing done....
So at 5 last night the pumpkin pies went it, instead of cooking I ordered pizza (and didn't get what I ordered - so know the next pizza will be for free) had a glas of wine (or more) finished the essay up for history...wanted to study Biology and said...screw it...im tired...
So this morning I sit here trying to memorize selective permeability...which by the way is the plasma membran letting some molecules through and some can't diffuse to the other side...this happenes because of the structure of the bilayer of hydrophobic phospholipids and the proteins that controll the movement of the molecules...
And I am trying to understand what passive transport is - which is a transport by which molecules move along a concentration gradient from the higher concentration to the lower concentration...and the molecule move through the membran without needing energy...if they would need energy if would be an active transport...
so while I look at this and try really hard to get it all into my braindead brain...
I will wish you a wonderful day...with lots of blessings
After 8 hours of being glued to the computer, while checking emails in between and making sure facebook was still there I had 8 pages done!
So, I got up...realized that my butt was hurting...and yes getting old sucks...( as I am writing this right now my feet are falling asleep and they are freezing) I decided to slow cook my first pumpkin.
When you have a family like I do...they like pie and anything that goes with FOOOOOOD.
While the smell of orange peel mixed with cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, allspice, vanilla was moving through the house, I started on the dummies that my teenage son needs for his beautiful haunted trail.
Since one of the dummies will be used in a butcher scene we had to stick a pumpkin into it - like my teenagers would say - guts and gore mom!!
Did I at any time mention that I work too? My hobby on the other hand is my quilting - that right now since we have midterm...doesn't exist...but at least maybe this weekend I will be able to get one thing done....
So at 5 last night the pumpkin pies went it, instead of cooking I ordered pizza (and didn't get what I ordered - so know the next pizza will be for free) had a glas of wine (or more) finished the essay up for history...wanted to study Biology and said...screw it...im tired...
So this morning I sit here trying to memorize selective permeability...which by the way is the plasma membran letting some molecules through and some can't diffuse to the other side...this happenes because of the structure of the bilayer of hydrophobic phospholipids and the proteins that controll the movement of the molecules...
And I am trying to understand what passive transport is - which is a transport by which molecules move along a concentration gradient from the higher concentration to the lower concentration...and the molecule move through the membran without needing energy...if they would need energy if would be an active transport...
so while I look at this and try really hard to get it all into my braindead brain...
I will wish you a wonderful day...with lots of blessings
Comments
Post a Comment