Another full day
Oh boy oh boy, yesterday was summer break begin for the children here in Hessen...the state where my sister lives. Tradition in the family here is...Mc Donalds as a treat...my mom and I decided...not for us...I prefer real food..so we eat at home the rest went to Mc D'S.
Mom and I wanted to do something special for them since their grades are beyond great...so we invited them to the Italian Ice Cream Place...talking about excitement...they were nearly falling of the chairs at the place...
It took me the longest to eat my tiramisu cup with Amaretto Liquor. I took a picture of the icecream glasses which I will post later when I get back home.
Today, well we are driving to Wiesbaden to see my older sister, can you say hello shopping...yesterday i got my hair done, today my mom is spoiling me and my sisters to a shopping day with dinner in whatever restaurant we want. The last time us for have done that was 6 years ago when we went to the Musical the Lion King in Hamburg Germany and then to dinner, so I can't wait to take pictures today.
I can tell my mom is getting much older, her movements are much slower, she has problems with her balance and is freezing much faster. Im blessed to have this time with her, and I want to spend as much time with her as I can, since I know and I have seen how the time has passed and I need to be aware, that this might be the last time we can do this like this.
I watched my mom, we are so much alike, it's scarry. We wake up at the same time during the night, we prefer the same colors, have the same laugh and smile, we prefer night shirts instead of pyjamas and it...made me smile last night. I remember when I always said I never want to be like her....I turned out like her....and I am proud of it. She is the most caring and loving person I know. Being the born during WWII she has seen a lot and still has managed to come out on top. She is the first one that will tell you that she has made tons of mistakes in life, including as a parent, but she will also tell you how important it is to forgive, love and move on.
With that said, I can't wait for this household to wake up, the kids and my brother in law will go to a soccer game in Dortmund...BVB ...my bumblebees to watch it in the Stadium and we will go shopping and spending time together. Im blessed.
Mom and I wanted to do something special for them since their grades are beyond great...so we invited them to the Italian Ice Cream Place...talking about excitement...they were nearly falling of the chairs at the place...
It took me the longest to eat my tiramisu cup with Amaretto Liquor. I took a picture of the icecream glasses which I will post later when I get back home.
Today, well we are driving to Wiesbaden to see my older sister, can you say hello shopping...yesterday i got my hair done, today my mom is spoiling me and my sisters to a shopping day with dinner in whatever restaurant we want. The last time us for have done that was 6 years ago when we went to the Musical the Lion King in Hamburg Germany and then to dinner, so I can't wait to take pictures today.
I can tell my mom is getting much older, her movements are much slower, she has problems with her balance and is freezing much faster. Im blessed to have this time with her, and I want to spend as much time with her as I can, since I know and I have seen how the time has passed and I need to be aware, that this might be the last time we can do this like this.
I watched my mom, we are so much alike, it's scarry. We wake up at the same time during the night, we prefer the same colors, have the same laugh and smile, we prefer night shirts instead of pyjamas and it...made me smile last night. I remember when I always said I never want to be like her....I turned out like her....and I am proud of it. She is the most caring and loving person I know. Being the born during WWII she has seen a lot and still has managed to come out on top. She is the first one that will tell you that she has made tons of mistakes in life, including as a parent, but she will also tell you how important it is to forgive, love and move on.
With that said, I can't wait for this household to wake up, the kids and my brother in law will go to a soccer game in Dortmund...BVB ...my bumblebees to watch it in the Stadium and we will go shopping and spending time together. Im blessed.
Comments
Post a Comment