Feeling like an attractive woman again!!

Honestly to all women out there, do you like to go shopping when your head looks like a mop?
Well I don't, but as a treat my dear two sister's Renate and Dorothea decided that I should spend 4 hours in the Salon...and become an attractive older woman again....gosh I feel so great right now and saturday my mom, sisters and I are going shopping and out for dinner...is this great?

Today was the last day of school for my niece and two nephews so I will take them to italian gelato...(ice cream place) and spoil them.

On the not so great note, watched TV last night and found out that our US government now decides to keep all addresses on any letters just in case...so much for privacy and the freedom we all like to talk about...and the NSA  decided to bug all european friendship states for espionage...really dear government ...you think you need to bug all of your friends...and then when it comes out everybody is so upset? But then what did we expect...they do what they want anything right?

Alright, I better get back downstairs to spent time with my mom...

Love this vacation so far!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss