Caitlin's Butterfly Quilt
There was once a little girl called Caitlin, blond hair and a smile that melts your heart. This little girls love butterflies and always wanted to be a princess.
So mom came up to me and said I am soooo tired of trying to find a comforter for her in the stores that would give her what she likes! I told her let me send you a picture of fabric I have and you decide if the fabric is what you want!
After sending the pics all I hear was YES JUST WHAT I WANTED. So off I went into my barn and I started sewing a twin size rag quilt for Caitlin.
And here are the results:
And this is what mom wrote me this morning, made me smile
Kelli R: Caitlin LOVES her "butterfly blanket"!!!!!! She got so mad at me when I folded it down for her to get in bed! She kept telling me, "No Mommy!!! Butterfly Blanket!!!!!" lol
Now dear blogger world you tell me what you think. I am happy with the result
So mom came up to me and said I am soooo tired of trying to find a comforter for her in the stores that would give her what she likes! I told her let me send you a picture of fabric I have and you decide if the fabric is what you want!
After sending the pics all I hear was YES JUST WHAT I WANTED. So off I went into my barn and I started sewing a twin size rag quilt for Caitlin.
And here are the results:
And this is what mom wrote me this morning, made me smile
Kelli R: Caitlin LOVES her "butterfly blanket"!!!!!! She got so mad at me when I folded it down for her to get in bed! She kept telling me, "No Mommy!!! Butterfly Blanket!!!!!" lol
Now dear blogger world you tell me what you think. I am happy with the result



Comments
Post a Comment