Why tell me why are all the embroidery programs so expensive?
Here I was 5 years ago, I had some money left over and I bought myself a Bernina Aurora 440. I was in heaven, awesome machine. Until last year when I realized that...yes the machine was awesome but I either needed a new computer which was a 16 to 32 bit (old) not the 64 bit I had, or I needed to invest $600 for a new embroidery program. So in order for me to go on using my machine, I either had to get an old/new laptop...great...or a new program...double whammmmey...!!!
Do the companies really think that we have that kind of money laying around? No wonder so many people decide to get software of interesting website, not that I say it is correct or it makes it right but it is understandable.
So I am waiting for a rich uncle to show up and tell me that he would spoil me, or I am waiting for my husband to win the lottery, me making enough money, or a miracle ...which we all know won't be happening.
But then maybe Bernina is reading my dear blog, and they have a heart with a mother of five, fulltime student and hobby quilter and they say: Here you go....
or maybe Ty from Extreme Home makeovers will come to my door and say...you are it you are going on vacation...and I come home to a new embroidery program....dreaming is such a wonderful thing!!!!
Until next time, enjoy your days that are filled with sunshine!
Do the companies really think that we have that kind of money laying around? No wonder so many people decide to get software of interesting website, not that I say it is correct or it makes it right but it is understandable.
So I am waiting for a rich uncle to show up and tell me that he would spoil me, or I am waiting for my husband to win the lottery, me making enough money, or a miracle ...which we all know won't be happening.
But then maybe Bernina is reading my dear blog, and they have a heart with a mother of five, fulltime student and hobby quilter and they say: Here you go....
or maybe Ty from Extreme Home makeovers will come to my door and say...you are it you are going on vacation...and I come home to a new embroidery program....dreaming is such a wonderful thing!!!!
Until next time, enjoy your days that are filled with sunshine!

Comments
Post a Comment