First T-shirt Quilt ever
I am getting onto new turf, one that I have never tried before. Am I scared...YES I AM. But then again...it will be ok.
I started a t-shirt quilt for a young man named Matt, don't think he knows I am doing it.
Here are some squares that are cut out already
and so I started cutting and ironing and putting it together
So I went on cutting and ironing and then sure enough I ran out of threat....
So far so good... right ....or maybe not??? Or am I nuts for doing this? Who knows right?
I started a t-shirt quilt for a young man named Matt, don't think he knows I am doing it.
Here are some squares that are cut out already
I will keep you updated on the next steps while I am prepareing myself for an interesting day while listening to the Watermusik from Haendel.
Well I am a stepfurther now
Here is the layout
So I went on cutting and ironing and then sure enough I ran out of threat....
really I am a quilter and I run out of threat? Well I could have used pink one but I think the young man wouldn't have like that one.
So far so good... right ....or maybe not??? Or am I nuts for doing this? Who knows right?











Comments
Post a Comment