Throw away society - cat found in dumpster left to die!!

Saturday my neighbor and told me an unbelievable story. She found a three week old kitten in a tupperware container. Thrown away like garbage. Left to die. I took the cat in as a foster mom since I already have two cats. The kitten is so precious, but I don't understand how people can do that. Is america really such a society that we don't care about a single life anymore. Some people discard babies in the garbage others animals. Furniture isn't build to last anymore and if we are tired of our stoneware we just replace it also. Where does it take us? Down the lane of owing other people more money. Not a good road. But that is something I will write about tomorrow. Until next time blogger world





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss