Good morning, have you heard?
Have you heard? What you are asking. Well quite a few things!
1) School starts soon again, and we are all sitting in our chairs and can't wait as parents right? Wrong!!
I can wait for all the cuts the government will do in the Education System.
I can wait to to see how much the government will take away from Special Education Program and I can wait to see how many things our children won't learn because the funds aren't there!
Do I blame the government? The one that is in office? Yes and no.
No because there was a different government in office when this country went to war.
One that they should have never gone to in the first place. The USA is not the police officer in this world! Second the USA will not stop terrorists, because they are all over the world not just in two countries.
Putting that aside let's focus on the outrageous costs of this machinary called war. Ten years and counting????
Really how dumb does our government think we are? Who pays for this war that isn't winable?
We, the little people, do, our children, our schools that don't get any funds anymore, our social security system and everything that has to do with education, research and human kindness.
So the USA isn't creditworthy anymore surprised? Not really, was to be expected.
Personally I think our government should cut the spending where it could be cut, their pay raises, their pensions and maybe even looking at all the people that sit in Washington: How about laying off the people in congress and in the Senate that aren't working for this country. The ones that aren't productive and putting the little people first.
How does it come that someone that serves a four year term get's a pension for lifetime afterwards? Really, if I do a shitty job I get fired, I don't get a pension after being with a company for four years and I definately don't get a payraise that is higher then anyone elses in this country.
Well dear blogger world. I had to get that one of my chest.
Until next time
1) School starts soon again, and we are all sitting in our chairs and can't wait as parents right? Wrong!!
I can wait for all the cuts the government will do in the Education System.
I can wait to to see how much the government will take away from Special Education Program and I can wait to see how many things our children won't learn because the funds aren't there!
Do I blame the government? The one that is in office? Yes and no.
No because there was a different government in office when this country went to war.
One that they should have never gone to in the first place. The USA is not the police officer in this world! Second the USA will not stop terrorists, because they are all over the world not just in two countries.
Putting that aside let's focus on the outrageous costs of this machinary called war. Ten years and counting????
Really how dumb does our government think we are? Who pays for this war that isn't winable?
We, the little people, do, our children, our schools that don't get any funds anymore, our social security system and everything that has to do with education, research and human kindness.
So the USA isn't creditworthy anymore surprised? Not really, was to be expected.
Personally I think our government should cut the spending where it could be cut, their pay raises, their pensions and maybe even looking at all the people that sit in Washington: How about laying off the people in congress and in the Senate that aren't working for this country. The ones that aren't productive and putting the little people first.
How does it come that someone that serves a four year term get's a pension for lifetime afterwards? Really, if I do a shitty job I get fired, I don't get a pension after being with a company for four years and I definately don't get a payraise that is higher then anyone elses in this country.
Well dear blogger world. I had to get that one of my chest.
Until next time
Comments
Post a Comment