What am I up too?

Don't you ever ask yourself that are people up to over the weekend? I am living up in the North of New York, and I mean north...we had the Pirate Festival in Alex Bay, which is a beautiful thing to watch. But for me it was a stay at home weekend with lots of work since I had to finish to quilts. One for Serenity, a baby that will be born this month, and one I-spy quilt that will be in my Etsyshop for sale.

Would you like to see the outcome?



So, this was my weekend. Next to being a mom, cleaning the house, baking a cake, deciding to make home made pizza and sitting a talking with my friend Amanda.
I have to say it was definately productive. Are you that productive at times? Does it happen often? Sometimes in a while I have such a productive weekend. It seems to be a stress relieve for me, and with my semester starting up the end of August again, I better get as much sewing in as I can!!!

Until next time, dear blogger world. Be safe.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss