Run in with Teenagers!!

Have you ever had a fight with a Teenager? I did the other day and it wasn't much fun. So the end of the story was...I got hurt deeply by my son. Worried sick about him, and asked myself: Why am I doing all of this?
Remembering back to my teenage years I have to thank God on my knees that nothing happened to me. I also have to admit, that I gave my parents a run for their money! Needless to say as soon as I can reach my parents I will apologize, since the feeling I had after this awful fight with my son is something I never want to experience again.

Life isn't easy at all not as a teenager or a parent. Good thing is though that my son and I talked things out the next day. We will find a way, we always have, always will!!

Until next time bloggers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss