Amelie's Quilt




I finally started yesterday...



What you are asking yourself?


Amelie's Quilt

My niece loves Angels, I was on a quest to find angels on material but that wasn't as easy, but I found a british fabric which had fairies on it. It took me nearly a year to get the material I wanted. And in between I acutally found some Angel fabric also.


So the Idea formed a two sided quilt, yeah like I don't have enough to do right? But who cares I fell in love with the fabric and the idea!!!

I went on and I found this poem, a lovely one, one that describes why my nieces loves angels so much.


The Angels May angels rest beside your door,
May you hear their voices sing.
May you feel their loving care for you,
May you hear their peace bells ring.
May angels always care for you,
And not let you trip and fall,
May they bear you up on angel's wings,
May they keep you standing tall.
May they whisper wisdom in your ear,
May they touch you when you need,
May they remove from you each trace of fear,
May they keep you from feeling greed.
May they fill you with their presence,
May they show you love untold,
May they always stand beside you And make you ever bold.
May they teach you what you need to know
About life here and here-after.
May they fill you always with their love And give you the gift of laughter.


So here they are, the angels, the second side of the quilt.


So one side will be the romantic fairy side the other one the protecting angel side.
What do you think?




So in the next couple of weeks I will update you on how far I am with this quilt, my challenges and all.
I sure hope you will enjoy.
Life is grant, live and love wholeheartedly
Until next time world










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss