Mia and my morning


First thing every morning is...letting Mia out. Not a problem you say....well get this, there once was a rabbit and Mia saw it...Mia is a labradoodle, both of her parents are hunting dogs and this morning her instinct kicked in ................ SHE TOOK OFF. My son takes her collar off every night and sure enough she didn't have it on this morning. So here I am at 6 am outside in my PJ's trying to find my dear dog, getting more upset by the minute!!


After 20 minutes I gave up, I had kids to wake up for school and work, so I went home and guess who was sitting in the house looking at me sideways with a look on her face like...What is wrong with you, where you looking for me?


Our dog MIA and she was smiling at me!!!
Gotta love her!
I better get in gear now and finish the rag quilt for my stepdaughter for her birthday, I will post pictures tonight!!
Until then world, remember don't take life for granted it was a gift to you!

Comments

  1. What a little stinker! Glad she was safe & sound in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was teasing you, huh? She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss