Kelsi's Quilt, Graduation, Feelings and more
I have been busy with work. We had the graduation of my preschoolers it was a beautiful celebration.

Our trainer read the book: The kissing hand. This is a story about a little raccoon ready to start school. He talks about his fears to his mother, fears that most children have before beginning school. His mother comes up with a wonderful solution to help her little raccoon remember that she loves him and is thinking about him, even when she isn't with him. A wonderful and heart-warming story to share with little ones.
In the middle of all the songs, stories and thank you's a little boy asks me for my hand and kisses the inside of my hand, and said whenever you feel lonely just put your hand to your face and you know I love you! Just like in the story. I bursted into tears, he asked: Why are you crying are you sad? I told him no you just gave me the best gift of all.
Other then that I have been finishing Kelsi's Quilt. Boy am I happy since it has been a pain in the backside, since my needles have been breaking left and right.
Kelsi has been asking for a rag quilt with the sun, moon and stars. So I have been looking for the material for a long time. So this afternoon with the sun shining I sat in here and clip the quilt. Right now it is in the dryer, and then it will be pack and send off, so she has it for her birthday.
The quilt got very heavy this afternoon on me, but now it is done I am glad
and to top it all I even got two rows of Amelie's Quilt done!
I am proud of myself and now I will have a BBQ with my boys.
You definitely should be proud of yourself! Love the raggy quilt with moons!
ReplyDeletePlease visit my blog today for my first FREE Giveaway!
thanks.