In love with this fabric or am I?
Good morning, as I sit here this morning eating breakfast Im looking outside into the sun and I started dreaming. What would I do if I had a enough money to at least buy the material I want? I would have a ball!!!
This last week I got this fabric, Seattle Bay poppy flower. I got it for my mom's quilt I am making. The texture and the pictures of the poppies ( my mom's favorite flower) where awesome. I am asking myself though, how do they do it? Those flowers look so real!
On the other hand there is so much fabric out there that is beautiful, like Kaffe Fassett, well not all of it some of it is ugly, some of it georgous.
Could you imagine how my gerage would look? Well I do have a barn, that if Ty from extreme homemake over ever comes here I would like to show him!!
I actually would like to tell him our story, no it's not heartwrenching but interesting.
I came into this country because of my husband, I have all my family in Europe! And now he is gone for a year! We got screwed over with this house, which is and stays a nightmare, but we are living here now.
So if I had money over it wouldn't go towards fabric I would fix the house up make it liveable and warm for the winter and I would give my dear husband his cave, because he so desperately needs it.
The army has hurt his body, and they have worn him out, I wish I could afford to make him a hide away so he can watch his sport and wrestling and all of the stuff that don't have an insight in.
So let me think I might be in love with the fabric, but the love towards my hubby runs deeper, so I guess it always be family first. Maybe one of these days there is something left over for me!
Love multiples whenever you give it freely, I do love whole heartedly
This last week I got this fabric, Seattle Bay poppy flower. I got it for my mom's quilt I am making. The texture and the pictures of the poppies ( my mom's favorite flower) where awesome. I am asking myself though, how do they do it? Those flowers look so real!
On the other hand there is so much fabric out there that is beautiful, like Kaffe Fassett, well not all of it some of it is ugly, some of it georgous.
Could you imagine how my gerage would look? Well I do have a barn, that if Ty from extreme homemake over ever comes here I would like to show him!!
I actually would like to tell him our story, no it's not heartwrenching but interesting.
I came into this country because of my husband, I have all my family in Europe! And now he is gone for a year! We got screwed over with this house, which is and stays a nightmare, but we are living here now.
So if I had money over it wouldn't go towards fabric I would fix the house up make it liveable and warm for the winter and I would give my dear husband his cave, because he so desperately needs it.
The army has hurt his body, and they have worn him out, I wish I could afford to make him a hide away so he can watch his sport and wrestling and all of the stuff that don't have an insight in.
So let me think I might be in love with the fabric, but the love towards my hubby runs deeper, so I guess it always be family first. Maybe one of these days there is something left over for me!
Love multiples whenever you give it freely, I do love whole heartedly
Comments
Post a Comment