Life in General

Did you ever ask yourself, why things always go wrong when your husband is on a deployment? Well being a military wife is so much fun, I really don't know where to being? The long hours of work, or the fact that they are gone for a year..home for 8 to 12 months and then gone again? Or is it the fact, that their bodies and minds are getting used up?

I could rave about it but I don't want too? It doesn't change anything and it doesn't change my lifestyle. My husband does it because he believes in it and I will always support him!

But this time around I surely got broadside of it!!!
He left in February, not a problem I thought, I raised the kids by myself anyway most of the time. But not even a week after he left I got seriously sick: ending up four 4 later with pneumonia.

While I was in bed and out of work, the weather decided to play a nice trick on your house, and decided to leave us with wind damage of ...$13000...yeah me I felt like London Tipton!!
We both this house last year and so far that house has been a living nightmare, hey but I love my view ....the river is beautiful.

Not that that wasn't enough right? Our middle son decided to tell us that our rules are stupid and while I was at work he moved out and moved in with his "gangsta buddie" (don't get upset about that term please). So what do you do when you know that your child is going the wrong way and that he will sooner or later get hurt and he doesn't want to be protected anymore?
You have to let them go and you hope that sooner or later he will come back home!

What was next? Mmmmmh oh yeah, our van decided to die on me also. Hey three months later it is still at the gerage since I still don't have the money for the repairs.

Did I mention that the cupboards in the kitchen are coming out of the wall or the fact that yesterday our main computer died with all of the college papers and CDA papers that I already wrote?

But you know what, it is all good. I can rewrite those papers,I have a laptop that I can use, my kids and I do get along we laugh a lot. My youngest son got his insulin pump and his life is so much better because of it!!
We have a second car that I have been able to use!! The doctor said my lungs are getting better, the insurance has paid for a new roof and barn doors.
The only thing that hasn't work out yet is my son....but you know what...even that will work out one day.

Life is grant and I can be thankful!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life after loss