Yeah me, yeah my boys
I am on my way to work as we speak, I should have already cleaned the van out. I worked late last night and brought work home with me. We have graduation tomorrow, 25 children that will go on to Kindergarten, it will break my heart.
And then after the summer we will start all over.
We will get 25 new children, 25 new little faces, 25 children that have to get used to the new rules and 25 children that will realize that day care and preschool is something different.
I just hope I taught my children enough to make it in Kindergarten.
On the other hand, my teenager are home for the summer too... so what comes on the minute I am gone, the stupid xbox, I am thankful for summer school which both of them will be in. One because he failed two classes, the other one because he wants to get certain subjects out of the way for his senior year!
On other hand, my oldest has a job now. He works hard in an ice plant but he loves it. He says his coworkers and his boss are awesome and very very nice!!!
The youngest will cut the neighbors lawn this afternoon so he can earn some money!!!
All around I can say...I am blessed!!!
Until next time world, remember life is a gift don't waste it!
And then after the summer we will start all over.
We will get 25 new children, 25 new little faces, 25 children that have to get used to the new rules and 25 children that will realize that day care and preschool is something different.
I just hope I taught my children enough to make it in Kindergarten.
On the other hand, my teenager are home for the summer too... so what comes on the minute I am gone, the stupid xbox, I am thankful for summer school which both of them will be in. One because he failed two classes, the other one because he wants to get certain subjects out of the way for his senior year!
On other hand, my oldest has a job now. He works hard in an ice plant but he loves it. He says his coworkers and his boss are awesome and very very nice!!!
The youngest will cut the neighbors lawn this afternoon so he can earn some money!!!
All around I can say...I am blessed!!!
Until next time world, remember life is a gift don't waste it!
Enjoy the summer with your kids, and do some simple fun things with them...picnics, swimming, bbq's, etc. One of my favorite things was "surprising" one of my teenagers by throwing a water balloon at them, to start some fun water balloons fights!
ReplyDelete