Good morning world
Can you believe it, it is Sunday morning, we are still at home. My dear son is still sleeping which is good when you have the flu and I have been debating if I should sew or write? Well I guess the writing part has won.
Actually I have been looking at some of my quilting pictures and I thought it would be nice if I share them with you a little bit.
Last night I finished one part of the Diego Diaper Bag... don't have pictures yet but I will soon I promise!!
Next project after that is a two side quilt, one side has garden fairies and the other side will have angels. You are asking yourself who want's this? My niece and it took me forever to find the material I wanted for that project.
Then I have 4 more quilts lined up just be patient!!!
And don't worry you will see them.
What will I do today? Tend to a sick child and sew, maybe I am going to read a romance novel outside while toasting in the sun. Oh I wish we could go somewhere, but we can't!!!
Life is grant, accept the challenges and live life to the fullest!!!
Until next time
Actually I have been looking at some of my quilting pictures and I thought it would be nice if I share them with you a little bit.
Last night I finished one part of the Diego Diaper Bag... don't have pictures yet but I will soon I promise!!
Next project after that is a two side quilt, one side has garden fairies and the other side will have angels. You are asking yourself who want's this? My niece and it took me forever to find the material I wanted for that project.
Then I have 4 more quilts lined up just be patient!!!
And don't worry you will see them.
What will I do today? Tend to a sick child and sew, maybe I am going to read a romance novel outside while toasting in the sun. Oh I wish we could go somewhere, but we can't!!!
Life is grant, accept the challenges and live life to the fullest!!!
Until next time
Comments
Post a Comment